Expertise and customisation
Each of our machines is the result of years of research in the field of surface treatments. Each solution is conceived and designed based on its specific field of application. Hence the variety and abundance of Norblast solutions.
A single technology for different solutions
All our systems use dry compressed air technology and differ, among other things, in size, production capacity and accessories. This variety also extends to transmissive grits, both spheric (glass, ceramics, steel…) and angular (corundum, carbonates, plastics, plants, metals).
Our machines are designed for:
- Cleaning of 3D components manufactured with Additive Manufacturing technology
- Cleaning of moulds, dies, punches, tools;
- Finishing of stainless steel;
- Removal of burrs resulting from mechanical processes;
- Surface preparation for adhesion of galvanic coatings, rubber and polyurethane;
- Sandblasting of glass, ceramic, plastic and polycarbonate components.
Machines designed with the highest technological content to strictly meet the specific requirements of this